The content of this site (babyplants.co.uk) is owned by Sapcote Garden Centre. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this site without the permission of Sapcote Garden Centre. Sapcote Garden Centre is not responsible for the reliability of the access to this site (babyplants.co.uk).
Any images with the ‘babyplants original; logo are owned by babyplants and must not be used elsewhere without first gaining permission. By using images without first gaining permission you are agreeing to pay a fee of Â£100.00 per image, per year.
By purchasing goods from babyplants.co.uk you are entering into a legally binding agreement with us on the following terms. You should read and understand these terms as they affect your rights and liabilities. These terms describe the basis for purchase by you and sale by us of the products described on this web site, babyplants.co.uk.
Definition of terms
In these terms the following words have the following meanings:
Â·Contract – The contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods;
Â·Goods – Our range of plants and products (including any assembly of the goods or any parts for them) which are available to purchase on our web site in accordance with the terms;
Â·Delivery Area – The specific area stated in the section of the website â€œDelivery Areaâ€;
Â·The Seller, we, or us â€“ Sapcote Garden Centre, situated at Hinckley Road, LE9 4LG.
Â·The Web Site – Our presence on the world wide web, currently accessible via the address babyplants.co.uk;
Â·Time of Dispatch – This represents the time and date at which we dispatch your item for delivery.
- Once you click â€œconfirm orderâ€ and we accept, you enter into an agreement for us to sell you Goods using these terms. You will also receive an email detailing your order to us. The details of the Goods, the price, VAT, and delivery costs are set out in the order page but may change between the date of order and the Time of Despatch. We reserve the right to cancel an order at any time, giving a full refund.
- We aim to give you a clear idea of the nature of the plants we sell. However, you appreciate that there are sometimes slight variations in size, shape and colour between individual products. Illustrations, descriptions other information as to particular plants are approximate and for guidance only. We may in our sole discretion from time to time vary the nature of the Goods from that advertised without notice to you, so long as these variations are not material alterations.
- The details (quantity, condition and description) or the Goods will be the ones specified after confirmation from us that your order has been dispatched.
- Orders are accepted at our own discretion but are normally accepted if the Goods are in stock, the order reflects the current price (at the time of despatch), you are based eligible for Delivery (i.e. in the Delivery Area) and your credit or account card is authorised for the transaction.
- The Goods on babyplants.co.uk are only eligible for delivery if you live within the Delivery Area.
Price of Goods
- If the price of the Goods increases between the date we accept your order and the time of Dispatch, we will let you know and ask you to confirm by e-mail that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable then you will of course have the option of cancelling the order for a full refund.
- Delivery and build charges are all displayed in the final order page and email, and are included in the final price of your order but may be subject to change with prior notice from us.
- If the product is in stock, and we have received an order to be delivered within the next week, we will charge your credit card instantly. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the right payment details.
- For pre-orders of plug plants that are currently out of stock, we will take payment for the products upon your order, and ship them from the date we hae provided, giving you notice via email, 1 week before.
- If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the Goods from your account on delivery of the Goods to you, we can cancel the Contract or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep all information connected with your order secure but we cannot be held liable for any loss that you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data, including credit and account details you provide when accessing or ordering from gardencentreshopping.co.uk, unless this is solely due to our negligence.
- Plants will be available to collect from our garden centre. We will aim for them to be available on the week that you choose, however this isn’t always possible. We no longer offer home delivery services.
Risk and ownership
- The full ownership and responsibility of the items (including damage and loss) for your order is yours, after we have successfully delivered, or have attempted to deliver your items.
- You will only own the Goods once they have been successfully delivered and when we have received cleared payment in full. Goods supplied are not for resale.
- We aim to deliver our products in the high quality that you should expect from Sapcote Garden Centre. We warrant that at the time of despatch the product/s will be; free from any defects, and of the description and specification prior agreed.
- For branded products, please see their specific warranty guidelines.
- If you have a fair claim of Goods that have failed in either quality, specification, or condition, in accordance with the terms and conditions shown, and you have returned the Goods within the time frame shown, then you will be entitled for a full refund of the price paid for said Goods, or an exchange for a product of the same value.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We will not be held responsible or be in breach of the Contract, if we fail to perform due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- All of the written, photographic, layout, audio and video content, including the layout and presentation and any trademarks used, are our copyrighted property. All rights reserved.
- None of the above stated material may be used without prior written permission from a manager of Sapcote Garden Centre.
- All names, logos, slogans, or other phrases may be a trade mark of ours or another person or corporation. Any unauthorised use of a trade mark is unlawful.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the website (gardencentreshopping.co.uk) and these terms at any time.
- If either we or you fail to enforce a right under these terms, that failure will not stop us or you from enforcing the other rights, or the same type of right on a later occasion.
- To the extent that any provision of these terms is found by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that provision will be deemed not to be a part of these terms, it will not affect the enforceability of the remainder of these terms nor will it affect the validity, lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- The layout and headings of these terms do not effect their interpretation.
- These terms will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the English Courts.
- If you have any complaints, or enquiries, please email us at [email protected]
Buying Plug Plants
Now if you would like to shop for our plug plants online, click here.