Babyplants.co.uk sells plug plants online to the UK, and is based at a family owned garden centre in Leicester called Sapcote Garden Centre.
Explore what makes us different below, included some fantastic customer feedback!
We provide premium quality, strong, healthy plants, at a price you will find hard to beat:
- All plants are hand picked, and thoroughly checked for healthy root development before packing.
- Plants are in the open air, not packed and stored for weeks (resulting in barron plants) like many of our larger competitors.
- Plants are ethically sourced, and UK grown, resulting in superior quality and less time in transit.
Friendly, personal customer service:
- No offshore call centres, if you email or phone us, you will get through to one of our friendly garden centre members of staff, who will do their best to answer any questions you may have.
- You can get expert gardening answers in store, simply ask a question!
You can choose individual plants:
- Create your own, colourful displays, with as many plant combinations as you like!
- No more settling for pre-packaged mix packs full of varieties that you don’t like or need!
We have a proven record:
- This is not our first year, we have offered this service for over 4 years now via our website, and have sold plug plants in our garden centre for over 10 years!
- We were featured in the 2014 ?which article on fuchsia plant sellers, and have also been featured on many UK gardening blogs, including the Horticultural Youtube Channel!
The feedback from customers has been fantastic:
We have been inundated with positive comments from our customers over the last few years, far too many to share on one page, but a small selection of the comments include:
“Hi, fuchia plants arrived today, and I must say that you are the best of the rest. I have never had a package of plants that were in such good condition. And fresh. So many thanks, will deal again.” Robert – March 2016
“Hi, delighted to report safe arrival of these lovely plants â€“ they look really good, thank you.” Alan – April 2015
“Just a short email to say how delighted I am with the delivery of my plants, they arrived promptly and were in great condition.” Eleanor – March 2013.
“Can I just say that I’ve bought plants online for quite some time now. Your plugs arrived today and they were the healthiest I’ve ever had! Fantastic size and such well developed roots. That you even took the trouble to sellotape up the plastic containers was wonderful, no plants dislodged or loose in the box.” Jill – September 2014.
“Just a thank you for my plants which arrived in top condition, well packed, lovely vigorously growing plants.” Suniti – April 2014.
“Dear Sir/Madam, I recently received an order of plug plants from you and would like to let you know that I was extremely pleased with them. The plants arrived in an excellent condition with full instructions and were of exceptional quality, unlike other plants I have ordered from other suppliers. I thought I would let you know as good feedback is often not provided, we only seem to give negative responses these days! Anyway could you please let me have a copy of your catalogue as I will definitely be ordering from you again in the near future. Many thanks.” Claire – March 2014.
Babyplants.co.uk was created to provide a quality service, that wasn’t focused around cutting costs, or maximising profits, but focused on providing quality plants for its customers.
You can use the top menu to browse our various ranges of plug plants, including our popular fuchsias and geraniums, or our themed collections range, which includes wonderful combinations of varieties, perfect if you don’t know quite know what to go for.
You can also contact us, by email: [email protected]